Guillermo M. Castro Solórzano
- Mr. Guillermo Castro is graduated of Biochemical Engineering of the Instituto Politécnico Nacional.
- He got a Diploma in Foreign Trade at UNAM and Accounting and Finance at ITAM, he has participated in numerous courses and seminars in Foreign Trade, Customs Operation and Supply Chain. Masters degree on International Trade by IEPCI.
- Since 1986 he specialized in the study of regulation and operation of foreign trade in Mexico, several countries of America, the European Union and some Asian countries.
- He was Vice President of the Commission of Customs CONCAMIN from 1995 to 1997 and business representative to the Fiscal Advisory Council of the Ministry of Finance in the same period.
- Since 1998 he is a speaker and consultant on various topics such as Incoterms, Customs Valuation and Free Trade Agreements.
- As a professional was head area IDESA Group Government Relations department and International Trade Compliance Manager for the Americas at INVISTA.